Secure file transfer solution
Looking for a solution to share files securely over the internet?
Give your employees and external communication partners a million times proven solution to transfer files securely - With Cryptshare.
How to exchange files in daily business life?
It is essential for enterprises to be able to send and receive sensitive information and gigabytes of data ad hoc, quickly and securely. Demands to exchange data securely - whether secret documents or big files - will increase in the future. Companies must have access to secure and easy-to-use solutions that are easily available to all.
The fact is that software solutions with which files can be secured and sent that handle emails and offer an audit trail at the same time, are rare.
That's why we developed Cryptshare in the first place. A secure file transfer solution that lets you send files of any kind, of any size, securely, anytime, anywhere.
Your organisation still uses FTP to share files?
FTP and SFTP/FTPS are not secure and must therefore not be used if the data security is a requirement. Learn about the security issues of FTP and SFTP.
You think, that you need end-to-end encryption to secure your file transfers?
Please click here to learn why end-to-end encryption (E2EE) is not usually the medium of choice in organisations.
Proven solutions to share files securely over the internet
Transfer files from any device or browser
Simply open the Cryptshare Web App:
- Verify your email address (only necessary once)
- Enter the recipients of the large files
- Adding files via drag & drop
- Define transfer security (activate/deactivate)
- Start upload process.
After a successful upload you will receive a dispatch confirmation in your email box and the recipient(s) will receive a transfer notification with the download link.
Transfer files securely in Outlook
With our Outlook add-in Cryptshare for Outlook you can transfer files directly in your Outlook. No matter if you want to send a single file or even want to transfer a whole folder, including files and subfolders.
Just drag it to the Cryptshare sidebar, enter a recipient and transfer your files securely.
To increase the security level for your file transfer, you can define a password that your recipient needs to download your provided files. This password can be transmitted comfortably via SMS, also directly from your Outlook.
Transfer files securely in Notes
With our Notes integration Cryptshare for Notes you can attach any files to your emails and transfer them securely.
Secure file transfer automation software
The Cryptshare APIs are your key to digitization & automation.
With its help, files can be sent in a time- or event-controlled and highly secure manner.
Connect Cryptshare with your existing software solutions and transfer output documents automatically, securely and traceably.
Advantages of the secure file transfer solution Cryptshare
- Encrypted file transfer
- Share files of any size
- Recall/delete uploads at any time
- No user accounts needed
- Time-controlled data deletion on server
- Logging of all upload & download processes
Secure file transfers - it's in our DNA
Cryptshare’s software development process was successfully audited and subsequently certified according to ISO/IEC 27001. This certification deals with information security and requires the implementation of an information security management system (ISMS).
Earning ISO 27001 certification is another powerful confirmation to customers and partners worldwide that all underlying procedures for the quality of Cryptshare and its performance meet the highest standards in information security. Learn more.
Cryptshare is characterized by the following advantages:
- Cryptshare is under your control, in your data center or hosted as a private cloud service. It can be used as your company’s portal for exchanging your files with your partners. Cryptshare is not a public cloud-based file sharing solution but a business server product running under your control. This makes sure that sender and recipient have access to the Cryptshare server URL and are not blocked by their firewall or filter systems from accessing the system. Also you can be sure that no one can read your data but you. There is no backdoor for lawful interception as with many cloud services.
- Consistent encryption without having to exchange certificates or software in advance.
- No user accounts. No time-critical creation of accounts, no resetting of forgotten passwords, no deletion of unused accounts.
- No cost for external users, no matter if they send or receive files.
- No limits or costs for transfer volumes (apart from ISP cost).
- No limits or costs for bandwidth (apart from ISP cost).
- No storage cost in Cryptshare. Only the cost of physical storage you allocate applies.