Email security for Outlook
strong encryption of emails and files
Every day your business exchanges a wealth of data with customers, suppliers and partners. A big part of this communication takes place via email and Outlook and is constructed in your Office applications.
However, often the information is highly confidential or captured in files that are simply too big to send via email. So what happens then?
There are many different ways to get around this problem but our advice is to use the tools you already have!
Cryptshare for Outlook enables you to
- secure and share confidential emails and files without size restrictions
- completely ad hoc via your regular email directly from your familiar Outlook interface.
By solving these known problems in email Cryptshare provides the fastest and most simple solution.
Email encryption and large attachments with Outlook
In this video you will learn how easy it is to exchange encrypted email and large files via Outlook with Cryptshare.Show more
Cryptshare convinced us due to its straightforward administration and its easy to use Outlook add in.
Information Security Officer
Our employees can now exchange the sensitive patient data and large files much faster and more cheaply. Thus, we also meet the strict requirements of data protection. Our hospital IT infrastructure is well prepared for the future thanks to Cryptshare.
Head of IT
- Intuitively to use
- No size limit for attachments
- No user accounts needed
- No software installation needed
- All stored files encrypted
- Secure file transfer
- No exchange of certificates needed
- Virus check of all transferred files
- Low operating effort
...sent to the wrong recipient?
No worries! Cryptshare's allows you to correct mistakes after the fact and extends your security options for accidentally sent files.
- Black- /Whitelisting to prevent sending to certain recipients in advance.
- Password protection of sent files.
- Blocking of access to files sent by mistake, even after the fact, with the revoke feature.
Email encryption and large attachments with OWA
See how to use Cryptshare for OWA and how to send and receive encrypted messages as well as files.Show more
Cryptshare for OWA
How to communicate securely in the digital workplace of the future: the new Cryptshare for OWA!
For everyone who works across platforms in a digital world.
- More productivity through integration into the workflows of OWA users
- No need to change tools - send confidential and large files directly from OWA
- One central way to request files from external parties (reply links)
- Familiar processing and organisation of Cryptshare messages
directly in the OWA mailbox
- Communication with anyone, anywhere - bidirectional exchanges even outside the Microsoft world
In a nutshell: secure digital communication without size restrictions conveniently in the cloud-based Microsoft OWA. Usable in many familiar desktop browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Safari.
DatasheetMaking email better with
Cryptshare for Outlook.
DatasheetEnabling best practice by the
WhitepaperEnabling secure email and file exchange beyond the Microsoft 365 universe.
WhitepaperProtect your data with
The key to securingbusiness email.