General Manager US (f/m/d)
We are an internationally oriented software company based in southern Germany with customers all over the world. Our success in Europe is accelerating, so it is time to further develop our business in the US. That is why we are looking for a General Manager (f/m/d) for our US Sales Team! Your mission is to build and manage the profitable growth of sales in North America and Canada – with a lot of creative freedom: thinking outside the box is encouraged! This is a mission you will pursue together with a two-person sales team on-site and with the support of our experienced team in Germany. You will of course be trained on our product and all relevant processes. Successful hands-on sales competence is a necessity for this challenge. Being able to set your own goals and inspire others are other skills that are important to the position as well.
- Build and manage the profitable growth of sales in North America and Canada (later maybe Latin America)
- Develop and manage the subsidiary team with emphasis on sales and marketing competencies
- Represent the US team as a leader and spokesperson in the market and the company
- Hands-on sales competence, leading by example
- Good understanding of marketing for the latest technology
- Able to work autonomously, take initiative, remain focused and engaged, and know when to ask for help
- Ideally experienced in sales management (for the team as it grows)
- Possessing a clear understanding of the technology in this market (email, encryption, MFT, IT security) is preferred
Are you looking for a new challenge with lots of creative freedom, strong growth potential, and a professional team? Then don’t wait any longer and get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are already looking forward to welcoming you to our team – let’s achieve great things together!