Solving the problems that need to be solved, no more no less;
10 practical considerations for a successful e-mail encryption project.
Or... `Help your CFO to love Cryptshare!´
Table of contents:
- Place the tools to encrypt in the place where your staff work.
- Take this opportunity to save money, downsize mail file storage.
- Enable all of your e-mail users, don’t create gaps.
- Send your confidential data by the most direct route, and use a unique password for each transaction.
- Use one technology for all use cases.
- Don’t let users define policies, take control.
- Let your correspondents know you care about security.
- Make it easy for your senders and recipients, but set the rules for passwords.
- Use the latest and most suitable encryption algorithms.
- Archive your data then encrypt each transaction with unique credentials.