The functionality of Cryptshare as explanatory video
In this video you will learn how Cryptshare works technically.
The following processes are described:
- The sender initiates the transfer.
- Cryptshare Server sends verification code to the sender.
- Data is being uploaded via https protocol, virus checked on the server and saved on the Cryptshare Server using strong encryption.
- The Cryptshare Server sends an e-mail with a download link to the recipient - the password is neither being transmitted nor stored by the system.
- The recipient can download the data after the password is entered. The password can be requested from the sender e.g. via telephone.
- The Cryptshare Server sends a notification to the sender confirming that the data has been downloaded.
The following video shows how you can easily and securely send emails and large files with Cryptshare.
The following videos are available for selection:
- Email delivery and data transfer using the Cryptshare web interface.
- Send and receive e-mails and files of any size encrypted with IBM Notes.
- Send e-mails and files of any size encrypted with MS Outlook.
- Receive e-mails and files of any size encrypted with MS Outlook.
Click the list symbol in the top left corner of the YouTube window to select any further explanatory videos.
How Cryptshare for Notes works
This video shows how the user can send and receive encrypted messages and large files with Cryptshare for Notes. Directly from his/her familiar working environment.
How Cryptshare for Outlook works
This video shows how the user can send and receive encrypted messages and large files with Cryptshare for Outlook. Directly from his/her familiar working environment of Microsoft Outlook.
Stay up to date!
Follow our latest news on YouTube: