We are growing
and are looking forward to have you on board!
We are a medium-sized software company located in Freiburg, Germany serving customers around the world. Over the past years we have grown significantly and we keep continue to grow, fast. Therefore, we are looking for a team leader and Scrum Master for our QA department in Freiburg.
Your task range is variable and challenging. You will be the SCRUM Master for our software product development team and your tasks include leading SCRUM meetings and accepting user stories. You will manage the entire process of quality assurance, reveal potential for improvement, and guide your colleagues to implement them. You will be responsible for developing employees, processes and tools. In you all threads of the process come together, because you are the interface to the other teams. To be successful in this position, you need in-depth methodological knowledge in the SCRUM Framework.
Desirable – but not mandatory – are knowledge and first experiences in agile methods (XP, Kanban) and agile management. You are familiar with project management, software development and requirements engineering? If so, perfect. If you don’t have all this, you can learn it here with us! You’ve already worked with Atlassian, Jira, Confluence and Jenkins? Then you’ll quickly find your way around. If not, we’ll support you there as well.
Next to your expertise your soft skills are really important to us: You think you have excellent organisational skills, you are blessed with a high degree of communication skills and assertiveness, you are constantly striving for improvement. Solving problems is one of your favourite activities, you can motivate others and are an open-minded person? You speak solid English and perfect German? What are you waiting for? Get in touch, we are looking forward to your application.
- SCRUM Master for software product development
- guide SCRUM meetings
- accept user stories
- manage quality assurance
- reveal potential for improvement and develop colleagues, processes and tools
- be the interface to other divisions
- knowledge of methods in the SCRUM framework required
Nice to have
- knowledge and experience in agile methods (XP, Kanban) and agile management desirable
- experience in project management, software development or requirements engineering
- experience in operating Atlassian, Jira, Confluence and Jenkins
- communication skills and assertiveness
- organisational skills
- constant search for improvement
- high competence in solving problems
- team motivation
- human resources development
- accessible and open-minded nature
Does this sound like you? Then stop thinking about it and get in touch. We offer a friendly and committed team and look forward to meeting you!