We are growing fast
and are looking forward to have you on board!
We are an internationally oriented software company based in Southern Germany with customers all over the world. To strengthen our US Sales Team located near Boston we are looking for an enthusiastic customer-orientated technical specialist.
As a Cryptshare Technical Specialist (f/m/d) for Pre-Sales and Support you will be involved in both pre- and post-sales activities, working closely with the sales team. With your expertise you will help to win new customers, presenting Cryptshare’s email encryption offerings to customers, understand customer use cases, and position the product according to these use cases against competitive products.
Through post-sales you will be continuously working with customers to implement and customize Cryptshare and delivering customized training, providing 1st level support, and engaging with Cryptshare´s Support and Product Management to ensure that 2nd level technical issues are dealt with quickly and appropriately.
You will be in close contact with Product Development actively contributing to the ongoing success of Cryptshare’s products. Of course, you will be trained and supported in our technology.
- Assist Customers implementing Cryptshare
- Develop and deliver customized training covering deployment, administration, customization and use of the product
- 1st level support during regular business hours
- Support pre-sales calls to discuss Cryptshare product features and benefits
- 10% travel to customer sites in US and Canada per quarter, attend trade shows and other outreach events as required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills in direct customer support, training and presentation of technical solutions
- Linux and Windows system administration skills as well as high-level VMware administration skills
- High-level understanding of cryptographic technologies and network infrastructure (TCP/IP, proxies, firewalls)
- Comfortable with developing pre-sales and project deliverables
- Experience with scripting technologies (e.g. Powershell) and cloud infrastructures
- Understanding of MS Outlook/Exchange and IBM Notes/Domino
- Strong analytical skills regarding customer use case and technical issues
This challenge appeals to you?
Then don't wait any longer and get in touch with us: email@example.com.
We offer lots of creative freedom, strong growth potential and are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!