GDPR Compliance, a practical guide to getting on top of the latest changes to requirements with some suggestions of quick technological wins for your enterprise.
Table of contents:
- Management summary and conclusions
- What are the aims of the GDPR and what has changed?
- Data Subject Rights
- Privacy by Design
- Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Some headlines of GDPR rules
- How prepared are organisations for these changes?
- What is the Scope of the regulation?
- What kind of data is included?
- What is meant by a one-stop-shop?
- Who is responsible and how are they held accountable?
- What about consent?
- What is the role of the Data Protection Officer?
- So what about technology to help handle these new demands?