Learn how to link your Cryptshare license with Azure in just a few steps.
How Cryptshare on Microsoft Azure works
Successful commissioning in only two steps
For business users
Use Web application
A SaaS solution that will be made immediately accessible to you. Once you are registered for the demo you can start testing Cryptshare right away.
No installation or hardware needed. This is suited for any business user who wants to see how Cryptshare works.
Technical information about Cryptshare on Azure
In order to find the right server best suited for your needs, please consider the following questions:
- How many transfers are expected per day?
- What is the average size of a transfer?
- Do you expect periods where the amount of data is at least triple the average? Do peak periods exist?
- How many transfers could occur simultaneously?
- Recommended disk space for the upload directory:
[minimum upload directory size] = [average transfer size] * [average amount of transfers per day] * [retention period *1.25]
|No Peaks||High Peaks|
|Low Average (one or two transfers at the same time)||B2S and at least HDD||B2S and at least SSD||Medium Average (up to 8 transfers at the same time)||F2s_v2 and at least HDD||B4ms and at least SSD||High Average (up to 20 transfers at the same time)||DS3_v2 and at least SSD||DS3_v2 and at least SSD|