Challenges and optimisation potential
Every sales process depends on communication with the customer. Information is exchanged with customers on a daily basis, often containing sensitive and time-critical information. Most of this communication takes place by email. However, this method does not ensure that data reaches the recipient unchanged, on time, or that it arrives at all. Additionally, the sales employee does not know whether the potential new customer has already retrieved an offer or an invoice.
- How do you send documents to potential new customers? Is there the possibility of sending larger files such as videos or product brochures, as well as sensitive information, in one message?
- Is the customer’s personal data or confidential business information transmitted in encrypted form?
- How do you determine whether the recipient has received and retrieved all files?
With Cryptshare, you signal the highest level of confidentiality to your customers because you protect digital communication from the very
- Personal and business-critical data of your customers are sent in encrypted form – and this can be done conveniently from within Outlook.
- Send offers, synopses, videos, or designs of any size encrypted – all in one email message. Your customer receives all the information bundled and secured in their inbox.
- You are informed when the recipient has retrieved your message. This allows you to optimise your sales process and take targeted action in line with the behaviour of your customers.
FAQ from sales departments
How is Cryptshare different than other products and providers of services for web-based secure file transfer?
Cryptshare is characterized by the following advantages:
- Cryptshare is under your control, in your data center or hosted as a private cloud service. It can be used as your company’s portal for exchanging your files with your partners. Cryptshare is not a public cloud-based file sharing solution but a business server product running under your control. This makes sure that sender and recipient have access to the Cryptshare server URL and are not blocked by their firewall or filter systems from accessing the system. Also you can be sure that no one can read your data but you. There is no backdoor for lawful interception as with many cloud services.
- Consistent encryption without having to exchange certificates or software in advance.
- No user accounts. No time-critical creation of accounts, no resetting of forgotten passwords, no deletion of unused accounts.
- No cost for external users, no matter if they send or receive files.
- No limits or costs for transfer volumes (apart from ISP cost).
- No limits or costs for bandwidth (apart from ISP cost).
- No storage cost in Cryptshare. Only the cost of physical storage you allocate applies.