For successful customer service and support, a fast, easy and simple communication solution is essential. However, security should not fall by the wayside as sensitive customer data such as logs and database entries are exchanged. Often very large files also have to be transferred, such as photos or videos of product failures. Added to this is the fact that the communication partners of customer service are often private
individuals so therefore may have different levels of technological knowhow.
- Can your solution be operated intuitively so that private individuals are also able to send data without any problems? Do customers have a simple, fast solution to transmit their message, including data?
- How do you protect your customers‘ sensitive support data? Is business-critical information transferred in encrypted form?
- Is it possible to transfer even large files quickly and securely?
With Cryptshare, you can exchange support data quickly and easily, and thereby increase your customer satisfaction:
- With the Cryptshare Web App, provide your customers with a way to submit support requests quickly. The Cryptshare Web App is the central point of communication and can be accessed at any time from any PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- Create trust with your customers by sending their sensitive information of any size exclusively in encrypted form.
- The Cryptshare Web App is self-explanatory and intuitive to use. The user is guided through the transfer process step by step. This way, even communication with private individuals is seamless.
Cryptshare is characterized by the following advantages:
- Cryptshare is under your control, in your data center or hosted as a private cloud service. It can be used as your company’s portal for exchanging your files with your partners. Cryptshare is not a public cloud-based file sharing solution but a business server product running under your control. This makes sure that sender and recipient have access to the Cryptshare server URL and are not blocked by their firewall or filter systems from accessing the system. Also you can be sure that no one can read your data but you. There is no backdoor for lawful interception as with many cloud services.
- Consistent encryption without having to exchange certificates or software in advance.
- No user accounts. No time-critical creation of accounts, no resetting of forgotten passwords, no deletion of unused accounts.
- No cost for external users, no matter if they send or receive files.
- No limits or costs for transfer volumes (apart from ISP cost).
- No limits or costs for bandwidth (apart from ISP cost).
- No storage cost in Cryptshare. Only the cost of physical storage you allocate applies.