Inside Sales Representative (f/m/x)
We are an internationally oriented software company based in Southern Germany with customers all over the world. Our successful growth is accelerating, so it is about time to strengthen our US Sales Team in Boston. That is why we are looking for a passionate and results-driven Inside Sales Representative!
Your mission is to win new partners and customers. Responsible for sales of Cryptshare to business and government users in the US Market, you will grow the business by using telephone and email strategies to fulfill sales by direct touch. Building and working with an existing pipeline, you will guide prospects through identified sales stages to re-enforce commitment to product and ensure success. Together with an experienced team you will also support a market development plan and be responsible for successful execution by the achievement of agreed quota targets against which your commission will be paid. You will be trained and supported in sales skills, marketing, and support in our technology and will report directly to the Director of U.S. Sales. Ideally, you will be based in the greater Boston area with ample access to the Woburn, Massachusetts office.
- Smart, energetic, and coachable.
- A self-starter with over a year of technology sales experience.
- Be able to learn quickly and gain an understanding of IT Security and Encryption (both experiences are preferred).
- Experience with healthcare, insurance, and finance technology is a plus!
- You thrive on and are effective working by telephone, and are comfortable with achieving metrics, as well as being detail oriented.
- You are able to work independently, as well as being part of a team, while remaining focused, engaged, and know when to ask for help.
Are you looking for a new challenge with lots of creative freedom, strong growth potential, and a professional team? Then don’t wait any longer and get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are already looking forward to welcoming you to our team!