We are growing
and are looking forward to have you on board!
Responsible for sales of Cryptshare to business users in the UK you will support the business development manager(s) by using telephone, social media fulfill sales by direct touch via new and established sales partners.
Building on an existing pipeline you will guide selling partners through identified sales stages to re-enforce commitment to the product and ensure success at each prospect. Together with an experienced team you will support a market development plan and be responsible for successful execution by the achievement of agreed billings targets against which your commission will be paid.
You will be trained and supported in sales skills, marketing, support and our technology and will report directly to a local Business Development Manager who is located in the UK and with whom you will share a sales target. Ideally you are based in the South East of England (Thames Valley) with good access to London.
- You must be smart and energetic
- A self-starter with some technology sales experience, we don’t care how many years, but do you understand it?
- Be able to learn fast and gain an understanding of the technology in this market (e-mail, encryption, MFT, IT security), we will help you.
- Can demonstrate vertical market experience in UK Public Sector, healthcare or Finance and Insurance, or win that fast.
- You thrive on and are effective working by telephone, and are comfortable working to dial out targets. You pay attention to detail.
- You are able to work on your own initiative, remaining focused and engaged and know when to ask for help.
Salary and benefits according to experience.