HR departments often work with very sensitive and personal information. Especially during times of working from home, communication with employees and applicants takes place digitally. All personal and confidential data needs to only be transmitted in encrypted form. Repeated communication processes also offer the potential to save time and money through automation.
- How do you send your employees sensitive files such as salary slips, references, or contract-relevant documents?
- Is there a central communication channel through which employees can submit sensitive data, e.g. sick notes?
- How do you receive documents from applicants containing personal data?
- How do you communicate with your external payroll department when you exchange salary-related and personal data?
- Do you still send your payslips by post or unprotected email?
With Cryptshare, you can create trust among your employees and applicants because you can protect their sensitive information from misuse:
- Communicate securely with your employees internally - directly from your familiar work environment in Outlook. Protect confidential data regarding your employees by sending and receiving it in encrypted form.
- Build trust with your applicants via easy and secure submission of documents with your Cryptshare Web App. Confidential data is thus protected during transmission and deleted from the server after a certain time.
- Save time and money when sending salary slips: Use Cryptshare APIs for encrypted and automated dispatch.
Cryptshare is characterized by the following advantages:
- Cryptshare is under your control, in your data center or hosted as a private cloud service. It can be used as your company’s portal for exchanging your files with your partners. Cryptshare is not a public cloud-based file sharing solution but a business server product running under your control. This makes sure that sender and recipient have access to the Cryptshare server URL and are not blocked by their firewall or filter systems from accessing the system. Also you can be sure that no one can read your data but you. There is no backdoor for lawful interception as with many cloud services.
- Consistent encryption without having to exchange certificates or software in advance.
- No user accounts. No time-critical creation of accounts, no resetting of forgotten passwords, no deletion of unused accounts.
- No cost for external users, no matter if they send or receive files.
- No limits or costs for transfer volumes (apart from ISP cost).
- No limits or costs for bandwidth (apart from ISP cost).
- No storage cost in Cryptshare. Only the cost of physical storage you allocate applies.